Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Not Abuse] STEAM_0:0:20841447 (chrondog aka BlackEyes)

iElmo

k now u wanna talk about admin abuse against killer. check this on blackeyes. whoever was there can vouche.

on a ct who was in t spawn and outnumbered two to one. but still moving to elbow.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/colebostick/blackeyes.jpg

and second on ethan homo who was moving into pj as he was slayed. and his excuse for slay was... ding ding ding missed the first two hosties.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/colebostick/blackeyes2.jpg

now i dont know about u. but i like to kill terrorists. so id skip em too. would u?

-iElmo.

ps thanks for the replies ima get.

lies blackeyes i asked ethan just now and he said ur full of it. im talkin to him on steam right now.

ҲŞV ethan: homo

Pre:Ci:Sion: **** let me get link

Pre:Ci:Sion: i copied ur name

Pre:Ci:Sion: lals

Pre:Ci:Sion: lawls

ҲŞV ethan: ok great

Pre:Ci:Sion: brb

ҲŞV ethan: thanks

Pre:Ci:Sion: no

Pre:Ci:Sion: np

Pre:Ci:Sion: **

ҲŞV ethan: cool

ҲŞV ethan: where you from buddy

Pre:Ci:Sion: jsut tel em u were moving in to the pj and he slayed u for no reason

Pre:Ci:Sion: tx

Pre:Ci:Sion: u

Pre:Ci:Sion: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5672#post5672

Pre:Ci:Sion: he is sayin u didnt go for hosties

Pre:Ci:Sion: and u said u wernt goin to

Pre:Ci:Sion: make a account

Pre:Ci:Sion: and replie

ҲŞV ethan: sure i will

ҲŞV ethan: im from clemson ,sc currently in phx

Pre:Ci:Sion: nice

Pre:Ci:Sion: what part of phx?

ҲŞV ethan: chandler

Pre:Ci:Sion: so did u admit u wernt moving to hosties to him?

Pre:Ci:Sion: or is he lying

Pre:Ci:Sion: cause he posted it on the forums

ҲŞV ethan: no idid not

ҲŞV ethan: i was going to get em

Pre:Ci:Sion: k ty enough said

Pre:Ci:Sion: this is goin on forums too

what u got to say now.???

When I asked it sounded like he was saying he wasn't getting hostages..

EDIT: why would I slay for no clear reason? You didn't bother getting hostages you skipped right past them and than ran right into elbow. Than was just getting ready to awp... If I made a mistake sorry but it looked to me like you were just camping. We all got diff point of views...

Edited by BlackEyes

lies. he clearly was moving to pj when u slayd him. another admin can vouche when he replies.. oh and guess what he is a admin. so he is not gonna lie.

oh and to ur edit cause of my reply ur a ball face liar. end of story. he was moving right in to elbow scoped in. moved forward with awp scoped in then slay. he was MOVING!!

Edited by iElmo

I generally try to stay out of the drama that occasionally occurs here, but I saw the whole tihng. You can see from the first screen shot that I was on. As an admin, I have to agree that there was abuse here. I don't really recall the first slay, but on the second one, I was spec-ing Ethan. He was moving into T-Spawn and had just turned into elbow when the slay occurred.

I personally would not have even beaconed there, much less slayed. IMHO, it was abusive. Ethan was moving, not camping. There was no reason for it. If he had been camping, that would be one thing, but blackeyes slaying there was simply wrong.

Have a great New Year!