Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New To Perp Any Tourials (Tips)?

Luke Dell

Yar. Be friendly. Don't break the rules.

It would be impossible to play perp without having any friends ingame. A good way to do this is to connect to our teamspeak channel and just talk to some people in the Perp channels. A guide to getting onto Teamspeak can be found here; https://hellsgamers.com/topic/81116-hellsgamers-teamspeak-tutorial/

It's important that you know the rules.

First thing you want to do is work your way into getting in a organization and making friends but also learn the rules of course. After that try to go for a car. A car for a non vip/gold member would be the Hakumai which is 74k. Have fun and grow with your org mates/friends. After buying your car you should try to reach your pistol marksman ship to level 6 by firing it at anything but dont RDM. once it reaches level 6 you get shotgun mixture. Shotgun marksman ship to level 5 or 6 it opens up Uzi. Uzi level 5 or 6 opens up Ak-47 and M4. By creating the pistol you unlock pistol ammo. By creating the shotgun you unlock buckshot. By creating the uzi you unlock rifle ammo. Preferably its better to use Uzis at far range/medium range as well and shotguns only medium. You will probably want to work on getting your genes up to the max of 10 before you try to start unlocking stuff. gg and have a nice day.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, i messed up when i started off.

But, to start off just don't break rules and earn cash. You can do government jobs, rob the bank, grow drugs, or make connections and join a big name org. Or, if you think youve got what it takes, start your own org.

Doing Gov Jobs takes a long time and doesnt earn much. I made the mistake of doing them. I dont have the right genetics or amount of money neccesary to buy a good car past mini cooper or craft guns better than a five seven.

If you plan on growing drugs, do it with buddies. People can check what properties are owned at the bank and will probably raid you often. Having guns and friends means your more likly to earn a profit.

If you plan on raiding with a org, you'll likely get a free gun and a good share of the profits from any succesful raids