Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Warning About -Hg- Garbear

Grafics_Cat

Hi i'm Grafics and i'm going to make this quick I'm from another gaming community (Not advertising) and I would like to warn all of you about a certain player by the name of -hg- Garbear or Bearzy. He is emotionally unstable and very very rude. He used to be an admin and played earned our trust. He later abused his power because he was simply bored and decided mass slay,ban,kick and grief our servers. I do not want the same happening to this community as well. This is simply a friendly warning about a known abusive and very untrustworthy person. I wish all of you a wonderful day!

P.S: If any admins want to know the full details and video I could happily send you the files. I just left out the name because I was unsure if it would be considered advertising.

-Grafics_Cat

Please, listen to Grafics_Cat what he said is half of how bad he is. Trust me he does not deserve a second chance, he even insulted Grafics Cat deceased father! Please don't let him become anything but a simple member, or you will regret it