Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Throwback Thursday Yes Or No?

Should we keep throwback Thursday for CSGO?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont like it cuz it can get very annoying for peeps in gangs, and also for the poor ones who end up in elec chair and cannot buy their way out. You cannot change perk as a gang owner/co-owner. It just has so many restrictions. It would be OK if Throwback Thursdays were maybe once a month, but every week... Its just too much, too annoying.

• Like 1

I dont like it cuz it can get very annoying for peeps in gangs, and also for the poor ones who end up in elec chair and cannot buy their way out. You cannot change perk as a gang owner/co-owner. It just has so many restrictions. It would be OK if Throwback Thursdays were maybe once a month, but every week... Its just too much, too annoying.

For only one day a week is not too much, and only having it once a month is like not having it all since you would only have it 12 times a year. I could go one day a week without having to use gang chat or !buy.

• Like 1

Actually, since it was updated, you can use the buy menu as a T on thursdays.

the only thing that seems to be different is the gang perks and CT buy menu.

I dont really see a problem with it anymore

That was a glitch.

Also, what is this thread? Throwback is only going to be an option in CS:S, which is why the thread was marked CS:S only.