Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

�elusion unban request!

�elusion

1. Your in-game name: ÃÂelusion

2. Server that you were banned on: Global ban

3. The Banning admin: No clue

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:23402801

5. Reason for ban:

I Honestly was a childish dick. I was stupid and was fighting over something little. This was almost a year ago I just want to get unbanned from the servers. I dont ask to get back into the clan or have admin I apologize for the problems I caused. I Really am sorry for what i did lmao i dont want you to think im just saying this i feel like a retard for doing that....

Well it was not even close to being a year ago, but thats good that being away from our servers for only 4 months seemed like a year. :)

I don't see any problem with you being unbanned. Sometimes you new guys get admin and don't know how to handle the "false sense" of power you get.

Jailbreak is also not a good server to learn how to admin in..lol

If someone could unban him, I am sure he will follow the rules now. (I am at work, so I cannot)

Please do not ask to be back in HG until you can play our servers more maturely. (if you decide to do so)

However, you can feel free to join and idle our vent channel, and stick around our forums.

Just don't be a dickhead anymore. :)

:pepper:

Edited by vandium