Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Crazyf5K Abuse

raichu_izzie

1. Abuser name: CrazyF5K

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:64937510

3. What server: HeLLGamer's Zombie Survival

4. About what time: Shortly before 3 PM Eastern Time, July 22nd 2013

5. PROOF: Long Console Message warning

*DEAD* -hg- CrazyF5K: !slay a

(Someone) slayed You,-hg- CrazyF5K,(RP)Marza,-Jaja Clan-,A l'Ancienne,AblazedLlama,BoterHamWorst,Canecoach2007,Carl

Grimes,Commander Fielder,CountSeamus,Crazy Fred,DuckSmokesQuack,G-Dog Whore Master,Gearcraft Umger,Hankami,Mandalore,Markus

WEGA,MoRgAn FrEeMan,Pikachu2013,Potato,Rainblake Dash,SPECAIL,Silent Ninja,Suicidal,The Grumpy Cat,The Kool Kat,TheFatalHealer

ºaQº,ThermalTake,Totally not a banana man_,V.A.T.S Boy,[bKB] jdawgxdpwnu,[F2P]¤DLq¤™Quickfiya,[WPC]Midnight

Flare,agwagsnap,bartduif,cat with a rainbow eye,lianamarie,paperclip,rushmaniac,termanator99,ukdragonmate,zombie_cat

*DEAD* -hg- CrazyF5K: !slay i

(Someone) slayed You,=DiG= Survivor,A l'Ancienne,Brint,Carl Grimes,Dirt,Fum Is

Chum,Hankami,Jikeno,Life_57,Light247,Mciochu_PL,Pikachu2013,Rainblake Dash,Reisyn,Revolution,SPECAIL,Silent Ninja,Suicidal,The

Mexicutioner,Toxicmonkeydude,ZombieHunter,[F2P]¤DLq¤™Quickfiya,[H4N] Pig100001,[KoB] Omni6708,bartduif,cat with a rainbow

eye,gchrist22,kevinlynn1979,lianamarie,paperclip,rushmaniac,wiz,woodenpistol,zombie_cat

*DEAD* -hg- CrazyF5K: !slay d

(Someone) slayed =DiG= Survivor,AblazedLlama,Crazy Fred,Dirt,Dr.Clef,DuckSmokesQuack,G-Dog Whore

Master,Mandalore,McDeefer,Rainblake Dash,Suicidal,Toxicmonkeydude,[bKB] jdawgxdpwnu,[F2P]¤DLq¤™Quickfiya,[WPC]Midnight

Flare,bartduif,mr.blasterdragon,ukdrago

6. Please tell us about the incident:

From what I understand, Everyone was slayed because of one incident where one player kept removing nails in the props of another player.

Edited by raichu_izzie

I will fess up to this. I wrongly slayed a few people because they were unnailing people were throwing around votekicks and getting mad so I started slaying a few of those people to keep the game going and please the players. One of the other players wrongly accused two of the other players of unnailing and I made the mistake of slaying them without checking the console. The game seemed like it was pretty much ruined at that point because of people unnailing and kicking so I just attempted to slayed everyone so we could restart the round. I understand this was a grave misuse of my admin power but I don't want people the think I was just trolling because I wasn't, however I realize now nothing could truly justify what I did.

Edited by Crazyfilms5000

Wrongly slayed a few people? You slayed a ton of people.

@raichu you need either a demo or screen shots.

@crazy you don't need to slay anyone the way you did. Find out who did it get proof then slay that individual person. If you ever mass slay like this again your admin will be revoked. I'm glad you can see your wrong doings here but again please don't let this happen again.