Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

bubby

1. Bubby2

2. G-force

3. « HG |™ `m3rg3 ® »

4. STEAM_0:1:24695839

5. I used a cus word

HG | `m3rg3 ® never gave me a warning. When you join the server it says you need to be warned unless you hack. I was not hacking and did not recieve a warning. All i saw was that i had gotten banned. When i checked the site, it says i was banned for 120 min, i waited that long and it nows says i am globally banned. I love this server and rly want to play in it. pls help me.

Edited by Moto
'unbanned' title

There are two bubbys that play this server. One said a racial word. But the other one said the F word. I didnt say the racial word... my name is bubby2 in the game, i just used bubby as my user name. Sorry for the confusion.

Please unban me i dont feel like i did enough to h=get globally banned. i can understand for a couple days or something but forever? my username is bubby2 not bubby. i only said a cuz word. its rly not that bad and i never git a warning so please help me

Shit dude, im sorry for the confution... Thanks for posting on the forums...

Im am very sorry for the confution... Enjoy the server :D I think, an easy mistake to make...

Again, im very sorry for the mistake and i hope you enjoy your time on HG servers :D