Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Un-Ban Request (Mini-Game Server)

mhargan

1. Your in-game name: Marzocchi |Norco|

2. Server that you were banned on: Hells Minigames Server

3. The Banning admin: HG | Artillary -[Warpath]-

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:1:12877754

5. Reason for ban: First off I know what I did was wrong I am sorry for my actions but I don't feel as if I deserved a permanent

ban. I was banned while playing on "Tron" I copied what other T's had been doing which was jumping over

the glass barrier and entering maps through the CT spawn. I admit to doing this for 3 or 4 rounds before I was

was banned by an admin who gave no warning. Lastly I would like to say I am sorry for what I did and don't

feel as if I should be perma-banned considering I have no previous offenses and was an idiot to copy others.

Edited by Moto

Marzocchi. First of all, you started it and I asked you several times to stop doing that, but you wouldn't listen to me. Also Artillary wrote in admin chat that everyone should stop go into other minigames/go to ct spawn. Also, you did it more than twice times.

Read thread. http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9109

Edited by Red and Dead

I saw one other T doing it before myself whom I copied. I guess I didn't see HG | Artillary's warning which is my fault. I feel as if I deserve a second chance considering I have no previous bans or offenses. I promise never to abuse / exploit any of the maps again.