Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Aaron admin abuse

Cookiez

1. Abuser name: -hg- Aaron

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:24714328

3. What sever: JailBreak

4. About what time: 8:30 P.M. PST

5. PROOF:2009_08_14.jpg

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

He slayed all of the Cts when it was time for !lr.

Sigh, nothing to explain other then i miss-typed #ct instead of #t. I was a bit antsy and wanted to play and he was taking a long time to lr, I do and fully understand that it was abuse and welcome the punishment if one.

Sigh, nothing to explain other then i miss-typed #ct instead of #t. I was a bit antsy and wanted to play and he was taking a long time to lr, I do and fully understand that it was abuse and welcome the punishment if one.

I'm sorry Aaron, but I adore everyone I CS:S with (to an extent..some I can say different about) But I do adore playing JB with you, but I don't like it when people lie.

You told me straight up this was abuse, and that you were going to find a way out of it.

There is no need for admin abuse on JB when there is freekilling and what not going on.

If a T makes it to an !lr...I like to watch it...

But slaying everyone because it was taking too long...isn't nice. Even if you were going to slay the T, let the Last T have their Last Request...that is the point of JailBreak...is it not?

I'm sorry Aaron...dont' take this personal..but admin abuse isn't needed.

Nothing to say here bro, sorry, the pics tell the story.. an LR is an earned right for sticking to the temp rules. Even if you slayed the T's its even worse than slaying the CTS. In any case regardless, no one should be slayed in an LR especially not the T. Bad judgment this time pal; you should of posted this before cookiez did. Time is time, minutes are minutes. On a server like ours, 2 minutes of an LR means all eyes on the competition - when you take that away the round ends like a fail and there no amazement, people dont liek that and its bait to an admin abuse thread like this one.

:hahaaaa-no:

Nothing to say here bro, sorry, the pics tell the story.. an LR is an earned right for sticking to the temp rules. Even if you slayed the T's its even worse than slaying the CTS. In any case regardless, no one should be slayed in an LR especially not the T. Bad judgment this time pal; you should of posted this before cookiez did. Time is time, minutes are minutes. On a server like ours, 2 minutes of an LR means all eyes on the competition - when you take that away the round ends like a fail and there no amazement, people dont liek that and its bait to an admin abuse thread like this one.

:hahaaaa-no:

Agreed.

1st, Juicy I WILL get that song.

Jess

granted if a T is just running around and not doing anything for his lr i give him a warning then tell the cts to kill him. ive only slayed a T once and i think it was for being afk.

Though technically speaking the MOTD never states you have to use your LR. So if you do kill a T because of that it would be enforcing a rule that wasn't there.