Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cannonball Adderly

tilemaker

Cannonball Adderley is fantastic. I have his live album on vinyl from a club with "Mercy Mercy Mercy" on it. He is a great player. In fact, my saxophone's brand is named after him. I own a Cannonball Raven (which is a great horn) which I use for ensembles, private lessons at my university, and our local ska band (since defunct, we called it "Don't Quit Your Day Job").

You should check out his brother, Nat is an awesome trumpet player.

Cannonball Adderley is fantastic. I have his live album on vinyl from a club with "Mercy Mercy Mercy" on it. He is a great player. In fact, my saxophone's brand is named after him. I own a Cannonball Raven (which is a great horn) which I use for ensembles, private lessons at my university, and our local ska band (since defunct, we called it "Don't Quit Your Day Job").

You should check out his brother, Nat is an awesome trumpet player.

Hey hey! I love that Mercy, Mercy, Mercy is his most famous tune and he doesnt even take a solo.

I love Nat and not to be that guy (except totally) but he plays Cornet (short cone trumpet)

Where do you go to school?