Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pocket Your Money Cause You Won't Be Needing Them For This!

Mike Henderson

Apparently people have been using their cars as "Molotovs" to start huge fires during a raid. It doesn't cost money at all so you won't be needing any molotovs if you're raiding PP/Subs etc.

Seriously add a rule for this. I understand this is light rp but it's really abusive in my opinon.

Edited by Mike Henderson

Apparently people have been using their cars as "Molotovs" to start huge fires during raid. It doesn't cost money at all so you won't be needing any molotovs if you're raiding PP/Subs etc.

Seriously add a rule for this. I understand this is light rp but it's really abusive in my opinon.

Parking cars on your property is a no no if you're basing.

People have always shot people's cars. If you make a rule about not shooting cars, people will start using cars as blockades, then scream RDM when you blow em up to try and get in the house.

Powerplant fires don't spread, the floor isn't flammable, so unless they've got multiple mollys, or get ur props, it wont spread far.

Also, you always park your cars on the street. Especially at subs. For the exact reason you've brought up.

Parking cars on your property is a no no if you're basing.

People have always shot people's cars. If you make a rule about not shooting cars, people will start using cars as blockades, then scream RDM when you blow em up to try and get in the house.

Powerplant fires don't spread, the floor isn't flammable, so unless they've got multiple mollys, or get ur props, it wont spread far.

Also, you always park your cars on the street. Especially at subs. For the exact reason you've brought up.

I'm not talking about my cars, I'm talking about the raiders' cars. They basically park one of their cars in front of our base and shoot it to start a huge fire. It's kind of abusive.

I'm not talking about my cars, I'm talking about the raiders' cars. They basically park one of their cars in front of our base and shoot it to start a huge fire. It's kind of abusive.

but you also have to think, if they do that, then they have to find their own way back to city. it is blowing up their own vehicle

Ah...I can see the problem of this.

Clever....Probably not the best thing to post on the forums, cause now everyone's gonna do it. Should of just found someone on teamspeak, but meh.

Not much you can do about that, as soon as they drive on the property, give em the warning. As soon as the pull out the weapons on your property, or start shooting into your property, just gun em down.

I've literally only seen this one time EVER, i don't think its a big deal, until it happens constantly. Especially since it is now on the forums so people will get that idea.

It's fail rp and the reason I posted it here was because I wanted it to get over-used so it would get the attention of the admins.

isnt it pretty much fail rp?? i know its semi rp but there is a line... i know you cant molly your own house so why would you be able to purposefully destroy your own car?

You don't lose anything by destroying your own car so why wouldn't you use that as an advantage during raids? You would just park it in front of a house when raiding and blow it up.

Edited by Mike Henderson
  • Like 1

I've literally only seen this one time EVER, i don't think its a big deal, until it happens constantly. Especially since it is now on the forums so people will get that idea.

I was talking about this trick on OOC and the next minute you're outside our property parking your car and trying to blow it up lol...