Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Competitive Tf2

Slophole

Competitive TF2 Poll  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was wondering if anyone is actively participating in any competitive TF2. I got into it back in around 2007-2008, my main class was the scout. I'm a bit rusty since I've only gotten back into it recently due to the new JB server. I am really querying my peers to see if it is really worth getting back into.

Edited by Slophole

I used to play Spy/pyro and some Sniper or Demo.(I play anything that is needed or feel like it)

I was top ranked (top10) in a server which I played in but I don't play there anymore due to lag. :D

Now I can play with some classes because of the lag :(

I'd play with you if you want

I don't play ESEA or any of that shit, but I do go on pubs.

Scout, spy, or pyro when I want to get kills.

Soldier when I want to try something different.

Heavy when i want to piss people off.

Medic when I want to hide behind people and get credit for their kills.

I can play with you if you want sometime.

I'm always for competitiveness in TF2 the problem is last time I tried to set up a tournament for HG nobody wanted to commit to it so it failed.

My main class I play is Demoman.

I can play pyro pretty well.

Soldier kinda... but everything else I don't really play

If you guys are seriously down we could get together (on my time off) and try to put together a semi-casual pug. just to see what we got. if you guys have never heard of Highlander you should check it out.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Highlander_(Competitive)

that link has the rules and class loadouts and junk.

you pretty much roll vanilla for the most part.

If you guys are seriously down we could get together (on my time off) and try to put together a semi-casual pug. just to see what we got. if you guys have never heard of Highlander you should check it out.

http://wiki.teamfort...r_(Competitive)

I can be a scout (preference), spy, medic, or pyro.

http://wiki.teamfort...r_(Competitive)

Me and a bunch of friends did Highlander 3 years ago. God we sucked back then lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...