Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Do You Do Off The Computer?

GoatFeathers

"All the sudden *Fwoosh eeeeeeuuuuu* the power goes out and the sound of the fans on your PC give their last dying breath.

What do you guys do when off the computer or tv?

I love woodworking in the shop especially on a rainy day. Drawing, guitar going for a run with the dog, hitting up a couple friends and getting somthing together and of course drinking and reading till I cant read anymore.

What about you guys?

If the computer(Gaming com) is down, ill bring out my laptop, if that is also down ill eihter watch a movie/a series, spend some time with the family or take the dog for a looooong walk/play some fetch with her.

Sometimes i might even go bake something, dont happen to often because.... we often dont have the stuff i need.. -__-

If I'm absolutely forced to go outside and do something (jk it's not that bad) I'll head out and go to the gym or what I really love is going for bike rides in the woods.

Hiking is also fun, get a map of the area, a compass, and just go for it.

ill cry in a corner for a little bit think about my computer ill go and hang out with friends next thing you know I'm not on my computer for a month then 2 months then i realize i have it so i play and get adicted again, but I don't leave my computer because we have made a comiment to never leave each other behind

• Like 1