Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Freekillers Surveillance Idea

Hello all! You probably don't know me but that is ok cause i don't know you. All that mathers is that i play on Counter Strike: Global Offensive jailbreak server. In the last 2 month, the freekilling have simply get out of control and now people that freeshot or freekill, either ignore you or give you a banal sorry. In the most cases is the ignorance. Either way, my idea is kind of moneylosing if this word exist. You get some trustible players who play a lot on server and you give them admin. The server is realy much less fun than it was 1 MONTH ago. Please consider this....

Second idea would be a special chat where the normal players could say a name of a freekiller/freeshoter and the admins would see this chat. If a player name come too many times he could be watched more or something like this. If you abuse this chat with senseless comentaries (talking about something else or something like), you get a warning and if you continue a ban. Please consider this before the game dies.

You can always get admin here: https://hellsgamers.com/store/product/2-gold-account/

As for the freekilling you can always tell admins about it using this

If you type @"then your message here" in team chat a message gets sent to the admins and only they can see it.

A new implemented feature is that whenever you get freekilled during a freeday the CT gets autoslayed, so there is no need to worry about it then.

Looks like i need to get on CSGO and get some tlists going. But in all honesty, just giving out admin to random players even if they play a lot can lead to bad places quick.

Admins should be doing their job by punishing freekillers however they can't see everything. If you see something, record a demo and post it in a tlist report, you don't need to have admin to do that. Alternatively, you could always donate to become admin on the server and help the community that way.

A new implemented feature is that whenever you get freekilled during a freeday the CT gets autoslayed, so there is no need to worry about it then.

I never heard or seen that.. it didn't work. And don't give admins to random players, trustable ones... there are lots on servers. I don't tell you cause admins don't see 1 or 2 hard freekills, there are about 1 per match going unpunished. (sometimes even more).... try to come to the server as a non admin, and don't t-list if you get killed.. see how many freekills are... very anoying

I never heard or seen that.. it didn't work. And don't give admins to random players, trustable ones... there are lots on servers. I don't tell you cause admins don't see 1 or 2 hard freekills, there are about 1 per match going unpunished. (sometimes even more).... try to come to the server as a non admin, and don't t-list if you get killed.. see how many freekills are... very anoying

It's just been added. And, like with many threads before these - paid admins aren't obligated to do anything. Most of them do what they can to keep the server clean, but they can't see everything and they can't act on hearsay. If you have a problem (like stated already) you can use admin chat to contact an admin. Or, you can gather SUFFICIENT proof (a demo) and post a report on the player causing problems, and it will be reviewed. Other than that, there's not much that can be done, unless you want to buy admin (which was also recommended).