Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed L337 H4X0Rz [Ѧļıêп§] Abuse

bradbyr1

1. Abuser name: l337 h4x0rz

2. Their Steam Id: 1:36513592

3. What server: CSGO jb

4. About what time: 10 min ago

5. PROOF: SS of chat log

6. Please tell us about the incident: He slays bentweiner (another admin) because of a controversial freekill, obviously he didn't use !who and just slayed him randomly. He abused his powers as admin

post-18560-0-99975100-1375571867_thumb.png

Edited by bradbyr1

first of all I did use !who and second of all even two other admins acknowledged that it was a frekill so I don't know how that was a free slay. TWO other admins...I don't know if they're new but still they acknowledged it... I will aso acknowledge that I should have let him kill himself but he was not doing so.. you can also see that both joey and bill said it was a freekill (both are admins). I really didn't want to get involved in this. Admin use of another admin should only be used in extreme cases. Bentweiner should know the rules... I've played with him before and he knows the rules yet he didn't kill himself..

Edited by Aznkillermage

So let me get this straight, you !who him see that he is an admin and slay him anyway cus you think a single freekill is an "extreme case"?

An extreme case would be something like mass banning for no reason. Which seldom is the case.

Don't use your admin on another admin, if another incriminating report is presented against you your admin will be removed. So please read these:

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79185-new-admin-training-guide-for-jailbreak-server/

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-new-admin-training-guide-for-css-servers/

• Like 7