Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Oz Freeslayed

Doctor_Zoidburg

I was called out to a knife fight which warden was having happen and Oz said he doesnt like me so it was my turn to knife fight him and i knife fighted him and when i killed him he slayed me for no apparent reason then he says i was suppose to fight him??? He made no sence to me so Lumerian has it all on a demo though which he shuld be posting shortly.

Doctor, you made the report wrong. But since you made this thread, I'm just gonna use this.

1. Oz

2. STEAM_0:0:17892183

3. CSS Jailbreak

4. 8/4/2013, 4:30ish PM PST

5. Attached screenshot of console

6. It was an opionated grudge match day, and Zoidburg knifed Oz, triggering LR. Oz proceeded to slay Zoidberg? His defense is in the console: "he wasn't supposed to fight me." Lumerian is supposed to have a demo. Also, Oz was disrespecting PuppyPaws, but that's not abuse. Yes Archer, me and a few others are trying to get Oz punished (through legimiate means). No, I'm not going to stop trying.

post-13800-0-34054400-1375659860_thumb.jpg

Edited by MBastard

Oz went to attack Zoidburg but didn't knife him, which ended up in Zoidburg knifing him. Oz challenged puppypaws to grudge knife fight and puppy paws denied. It was appearantly Oz's fault for charging Zoidburg as Zoidburg had no clue if he was challenging him or not. Skip to tick 102000, and sorry for the long demo

oz.dem

The knife fight was suppose to be with puppypaws, it was a grudge day, that guy shouldnt have been knifing me.

The lead ordered puppy to fight me. i was getting close so i could see if it was puppy or not and trying to figure out why the derp was coming towards me with his knife.

Edited by tilemaker

The only reason the lead didnt tell you to go is because he thought zoid was you... hence the "theyre kinda pussin it out" comment.

He instructed me and you to knife. My message was a typo it was suppose to read. "you werent suppose to knife me"

Edited by tilemaker