Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Got A Boring Signature?

CallMeNiscuit

Hello everypony! I'm here to help you in case you don't delve deep into the bowels of the forums and find the sig/avatar posts by the Graphics team, My beautiful sig was made by Silibrian! he makes great signatures, you should go look at his work here

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/87777-sigavatar-requests/

Just fill out the set format with what you want your sig/avatar/profile background to look like and he'll make it for you, you won't be disappointed...unless you are, in which case I can't help you. Anyways, go check it out, it's great for customization and being unique, somewhat.

-Niscuit!

Pretty sure Faithless was the first hg brony, and why make a thread to talk about another thread? We don't need anymore threadception.

Thanks, I don't want to live anymore, I lost the only title I enjoyed...

Hey Silibrian, mind redoing this without the HG's first brony part? and since I want it redone, how about something entirely new? use the same criteria as the last, just scratch the render, the "HG's first brony" part. just start over with the same color scheme, same pony (Rarity, in case you didn't know. Which I doubt you did.) and find a background you find fitting for the pony. Please dont limit yourself to these options if you come up with a great idea, An artist should never be afraid to break away from the set path and let their creative side show. As much as I like this sig, Papa John made me acquire AIDS with his post, so I want something new before I die in 2 weeks. (JKs yo, I just didnt think towards the fact that I was way more than likely not the first brony to join HG.)

-Niscuit!

Edited by CallMeNiscuit