Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Jajolt Abuse

sammetzschool

1. Abuser name: HG | Jajolt

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:44428981

3. What server: TF2 JB

4. About what time: 5 minutes ago, 3:15 EST

5. PROOF: qi650gW.png

6. Please tell us about the incident We were having a trivia day and jajolt gags me (an admin) without checking !who, and more importantly without reason. Not only does he do it once, but twice.

EDIT: He says I was spamming, but I was just typing out what I wanted when lead asked what we wanted to do.

Another EDIT: I didn't notice, but he gagged me three times, not just 2.

Edited by Bonbon

You were spamming, trolling as you usually do, and just being a jerk previously. I'm a trusted admin and an advisor, so therefore I can gag paid admins, such as yourself. I gagged you three times because I wanted to gag you for 3 rounds but it didn't register. I finally figured out that i had to ungag you first and then re gag you for 3 rounds in order to get the time I wanted.

http://i.imgur.com/mPlOJoO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rRVkDgN.jpg

The screenshot you posted as proof is pretty incriminating against you, spotter.

5202a41e90ed3.png

One of the duties of an advisor is to keep the servers in check, and they have the power to review reports against anyone that is below them for either hacking, trolling, spamming ect. They have this power on the forums, and it does extend to inside the server, so just because you buy admin does not mean you are invincible to our rules.

Also, while we're here.

L 08/08/2013 - 03:06:32: [basechat.smx] "Spotter ºaQº<358><STEAM_0:0:60330958><>" triggered sm_say (text Talk over music = 1 round mute)

No... Don't spread that. If people are talking, and trying to have a conversation, and someone starts playing music because "lol it's a warday bro i can play this shit", the person playing music is spamming, and should be muted. Not the people talking.

• Like 11