Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Streaming For Charity

Avenol

The company I work for is wanting to participate in a charity where we play and stream video games for 25 hours straight. They are leaving the game up to the employees so I wanted to stream and play on the Hellsgamers Degroot Keep server for some time. I was curious if this would be ok? All proceeds will be going to charity. I don't have all the information about the event yet but I will post more updates when more information is released. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks Hellsgamers,

Avenol

**UPDATES**

*Updated 10/29/2013* - We have been purchasing steam game keys like crazy our Extra Life Team will be giving away hundreds of steam games! Follow me or others from the Nine Collective team to have a chance at winning!

*Updated 10/21/201* - Great News! Our company has met our first goal of $1000. This means we will be starting our stream a day early on a workday, Friday November 1st.

*Updated 10/21/2013* - Streaming will start November 1, 2013. Times will be announced.

*Updated 8/8/2013*

If you would like to sponsor or host a team learn more here http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?

Edited by Avenol

I haven't setup any stream yet looks like it won't be until Nov 2nd. Everything is still in early phases I just wanted to get permission before I did anything. I'm working on getting in my application to HG as well, the only problem I have is the facebook thing. I don't do facebook at all.

Edited by Avenol