Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Jg300 Surmbock Admin Abuse And Harassment

thethe

1. Abuser name: JG300 Surmbock

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:13696175

3. What server: Crackhouse EU

4. About what time: 5pmish GMT

5. PROOF: demo attached

6. Please tell us about the incident

Please see demo attached of JG300 Surmbock abusing admin, claiming I am lagging when my ping is 20 flat on the server as always whilst inciently his is 55. He constantly moving me to spectator for no reason and also slayed me at one point. This is on Crackhouse EU server.. can admins even "deal with laggers" because as far as I know they cant, i have played this server over 8 days in total play time and getting fed up of these jobsworth admins abusing.. ps. i dont even lag so stupid, demo is attached

abuse.dem

Edited by Icon315

r0y / thethe was lagging around the map so I asked him on mic and in chat to please sort out his lag. he said he wasn't lagging and carried on playing. I therefore placed him into spec to give him time to sort it out but he just je-joined the game straight away. I did this because I am rarely lagging on the map myself. I asked him four times on mic and in chat (screenshot below hopefully) and he ignored me then raised this complaint. post-10293-0-37643000-1376068235_thumb.jpg

You were abusing admin! I don't lag YOU were the one lagging, you have double the ping. LEARN your facts, LEARN what lag is. Demo shows = 0 LAG.

BTW your screenshot is completely invalid and incapable of showing "lag" so is void. Also, you realise you cant kick/ban/harrass over lag. No??

Edited by thethe
  • Like 2

First off don't be switching people to spectae unless they are afk. He was clearly not afk.

Second, you shouldn't be taking any action towards people that are lagging or have a high ping.

This guy wasn't lagging whatsoever so i don't know why you decided to take any action towards him. If you don't know how to check someone's ping then i don't think that you should be using your admin to take care of those who are "lagging"

Read this before you go back into that server:

http://hellsgamers.c...or-css-servers/