Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Favorite Clothing Brands

60Seconds

What are you favorite clothing brands? Rank them!

1. Polo Ralph Lauren - Its not cheap but it looks good for the money and most of their shit lasts forever, when you get it on sale, even better. They usually have something for everyone, and nothing beats a polo.

2. J. Crew - Just good looking stuff

3. Uni-glo - nuff said'

High-End

1. Armani

2. Hugo Boss

1. Polo Ralph Lauren - Its not cheap but it looks good for the money and most of their shit lasts forever, when you get it on sale, even better. They usually have something for everyone, and nothing beats a polo.

2. J. Crew - Just good looking stuff

3. Uni-glo - nuff said'

High-End

1. Armani

2. Hugo Boss

Abercrombie and Fitch

Hollister

50 dollars for a t-shirt thats some ignorant bitch shit.

I wear your grandads clothes, I look incredible.

Edited by Slowpoke
  • Like 3

kiddies listen to the fashion icon mr ruski:

-Whem it comes to cologne, top man ruski only wears the expensive french brand Jovoy | Paris

- When it comes to suits, only the true big boys like me go BOSS or Canali...depends on the occassion

- When it comes to the coats, i strap myself in the dashing Bulgari

- When it comes to casual attire I find myself shopping at the wonderful brands such as: Topman, Guess, Levis, Jack Jones and FCUK

-When it comes to the sporty days, I find myself in addidas trackies, but nike shoes and sports attire.

Take notes kids... Ruskis guide book on looking sexy is the top notch read to get the girls (or boys depending on where your wanger bends) say the words "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNN get me a ticket on the spicy macho man"

Edited by GoldenRuski
  • Like 1

50 dollars for a t-shirt thats some ignorant bitch shit.

I wear your grandads clothes, I look incredible.

This.

I'm not beholden to any particular brand. I evaluate my clothing selections based on 3 criteria, looks, comfort, and price (those aren't in any particular order). I guess brand names don't really do anything for me, I'm not vain. Right now since I work in an office job it's usually a cheap pair of khaki's and a polo (style, not brand) shirt that I found on clearance. It's a uniform anyway as far as I see it. I don't dress like that because I want to, I dress that way because I'm going to work. For every dollar I spend above what I need, I figure it's the same as making that much less money at my job.

kiddies listen to the fashion icon mr ruski:

-Whem it comes to cologne, top man ruski only wears the expensive french brand Jovoy | Paris

- When it comes to suits, only the true big boys like me go BOSS or Canali...depends on the occassion

- When it comes to the coats, i strap myself in the dashing Bulgari

- When it comes to casual attire I find myself shopping at the wonderful brands such as: Topman, Guess, Levis, Jack Jones and FCUK

-When it comes to the sporty days, I find myself in addidas trackies, but nike shoes and sports attire.

Take notes kids... Ruskis guide book on looking sexy is the top notch read to get the girls (or boys depending on where your wanger bends) say the words "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNN get me a ticket on the spicy macho man"

Good God... shut... the fuck... up.

I evaluate my clothing selections based on 3 criteria...

Read "ejaculate" and couldn't take the rest of the post seriously. Goddammit, why are you ejaculated your clothing.

I've been really liking Perry Ellis lately for better looking casual wear. Most of my suits and business-wear are either Ralph Lauren or Brooks Brothers. God I love Brooks polos.