Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Playstation 4 Or Xbox One ?

You are the decider.  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

My ps3 and xbox has been collecting dust pretty much a month after I got both so I would agree that PC wins this matchup. If I had to choose between the 2 it would probably be PS4 because typically I prefer sony products > microsoft products.

As much as I hate to say it, the Xbox One is going to win this generation. All of the cheeto-munching little dudes don't realize that as easily as MS removed the ridiculous features as described earlier this year, they could add them back. I for one will never trust MS again after what happened.

Best thing to do this gen is get a really nice PC setup and then get a PS4 for console exclusives.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to gamecon and they had someone walking around doing a survey and when I went to the Xbox one booth someone was to get on to it play a game and get off within 5 min and when I went to the ps4 booth I saw the same guy there playing it for 1 hour or two and the guy yelled at him for not getting off xD. Lets face it the Xbox One is going to be a huge disappointment.

• 3 weeks later...

PS4 has maybe less, but much better exclusives, TBH I can't name them because they all have weird names, however on the other side , Xbox ONE has Forza 5 and Titanfall, not bad games, even though Titanfall will probs come out for PS4 too. Oh and yes, i remembered some PS4 exlusives while i was writing this, but was too lazy to edit the upper part of the text. Knack, Order of 1886, Killzone Shadow Fall, Infamous Second Son. Xbox ONE practically has almost the same hardware as PS4, but the price difference is something that might put the gamers' eyes and mind off of it.