Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Update!

I can't say I like it. I was talking with some guys on a random office match, and apparently it's like this. You can buy a key for $2.49, and similarly to tf2 you get random chest drops and with the purchased key you open the chest and inside are all the color coats for the weapons.

Well not all of them but a few at a time

The drops are meant to help the CSGO competitive scene. I havent had a chance to play with the new features yet, but hopefully tonight I will test things out. I like that they kept the old M4 and reduced the clip size and price of the m4 with the silencer because it gives you another weapon to purchase when you are force buying or other people can't afford to drop you. I also like the fact that you will be able to create your own skins in the future! :)

Since the update i haven't been able to join the jb server D:

Sourcemod needs updated, wait it out.

The drops are meant to help the CSGO competitive scene. I havent had a chance to play with the new features yet, but hopefully tonight I will test things out. I like that they kept the old M4 and reduced the clip size and price of the m4 with the silencer because it gives you another weapon to purchase when you are force buying or other people can't afford to drop you. I also like the fact that you will be able to create your own skins in the future! :)

I can only dread the horrible skins people are going to create in the future.