Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Aftermath...

Blackjack4800

This is what happened after Kigen ported over to workshop and updated the map:

post-20036-0-11586200-1376508469_thumb.jpg Pink Poles?!

post-20036-0-40867000-1376508489_thumb.jpg Invisible fences?!

post-20036-0-00653300-1376508531_thumb.jpg Self explanatory

post-20036-0-32869900-1376508559_thumb.jpg ...

post-20036-0-00956900-1376508576_thumb.jpg Missing player models?! (Fixed, hopefully won't happen again.)

post-20036-0-55855100-1376508605_thumb.jpg Pink MTL Truck

post-20036-0-45262100-1376508626_thumb.jpg Look close! No driver?! It was moving with a username.. Checking if fixed...

Kigen please update the content pack and fix all of this. I really want Gold, but it's hard when I's walking on pink and black.

Please fix!

Do you need EP1? If yes, there goes 8.00$ out of my bank.

Please fix... Please I beg!

I currently have EP2, CSS and more. But I did delete the content pack. I am re-installing it but the fences and maybe a few others will

be messed up. If you can, update the content pack!

Edited by Blackjack4800

I dont have any Half life, not to brag but the only textures I'm missing are the grass and waterfall textures at ace.

I have:

CSGO

CSS

TF2

and that's it. Works good.

Try re-installing gmod or deleting and re-installing the server content stuff.

I re-installed gmod, still not fixed, got both content packs (server and fourm content), and now i have pink and black reflections on ambulances and firetrucks. I PM'ed Kigen to make an updated content pack for the server, which would help a lot. I really want Gold but this makes it a hard decision. Any other ideas? P.S. I have my setting maxed out.

• Executive Council

Some content doesn't load properly the first time you join PERP. You need to restart GMod. Also, you need EP1 and EP2 installed and mounted.

Some content doesn't load properly the first time you join PERP. You need to restart GMod. Also, you need EP1 and EP2 installed and mounted.

I restarted gmod and still the issue exists. What is the deal with the missing texture reflections and stuff? Will EP1 fix the invisible fences? I am so mad that I can't play without a ton of issues... I really don't know why I am the only one who has these issues. Smitty says he dosen't even have the HL2 Episodes and he is fine. I feel like bad luck... Edited by Blackjack4800

• Executive Council

The invisible people thing is fixed, but still the reflections and invisible fences are there... Will EP1 fix fences and reflections?

EP1 and EP2 should. You may need to reinstall HL2, EP1 and EP2 for GMod to mount it correctly. Then after that you need to open GMod, click the little controller in the bottom right corner and make sure HL2, EP1, and EP2 are checked.

EP1 and EP2 should. You may need to reinstall HL2, EP1 and EP2 for GMod to mount it correctly. Then after that you need to open GMod, click the little controller in the bottom right corner and make sure HL2, EP1, and EP2 are checked.

HL2 is stock in gmod isn't it? I think i just need EP1. Hopefully the reflection thing is fixed... Edited by Blackjack4800

• 3 months later...