Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Shift Legend - Doesn't Understand The Rules, And A Disrespectful Admin

pazda

1. Abuser name: [HG] Shift

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:50839735

3. What server: PERP lite

4. About what time: 3:40PM EST

5. PROOF: Attachment

6. Please tell us about the incident: So some guy randomly punched me so I punched him back. This admin accused me of punchwhoring, even thoguh the rules clearly state that that's just randomly punching. Though I only got evidence of after he froze me, you can see that multiple people said that I did it in self defense. Afterward, another admin disrespected me in a passive-aggressive manner and I felt offended.

hgabose.dem

I have talked to you prior about this. I slayed you becasue i was nice and let you off with a warning the first time. I talked to you and the other player, and shoubakka told me he had talked to the other player about the same thing. That is why i slayed both of you.

So because someone else punchwhored you slayed me? And I don't recall you ever talking to me about punchwhoring.

If the staff is gonna be so strict on fists, i.e using it gets you slayed at this point, why not just remove them?

Edited by pazda