Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

lapy2

1. It says it was Unknown

2. all servers

3. Staff

4. STEAM_0:0:22464124

5. Racism

I posted the pls help me on my friends hells gamers website login.

I let my Little Immature brother play on my Account. He went to my favorites and played Hellsgamers surf and said racist words.

I know this sounds very cheesy but its the truth. I love Hellsgamers and still want to play it. If u Give me one more chance i wont let my brother play and will be good and u can easily reban me if i say anything more.

Edited by Moto
Corrected the Steam ID

1. Bubby

2. Surf death match

Still not the template, but you're almost there. I'll give you a hint.

1. Your in-game name: Bubby

2. Server that you were banned on: Surf Deathmatch

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id

5. Reason for ban:

Now just fill in the spots that are empty.

When will people learn to supervise those who play on their accounts? Seriously.

Getting older than dirt, hearing this story over and over. It is like a bad movie.

hell yeah. like the stupid hannah montana movie or something. but yeah, let staff or council decide

• 2 weeks later...
I let my Little Immature brother play on my Account. He went to my favorites and played Hellsgamers surf and said racist words.

I know this sounds very cheesy but its the truth. I love Hellsgamers and still want to play it. If u Give me one more chance i wont let my brother play and will be good and u can easily reban me if i say anything more.

I would surely hope that your little brother doesn't talk like that, saying things like, "sand n****r" .....

Personally, I believe there was no little brother, but most people do not admit that they did it themselves.

You have one more chance. You screw it up, never expect to see HG again.

The slightest complaint can put you in deep poodoo!

Have fun and play nice.