Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Hunterman Abuse Report

Math

1. Abuser name: Hunterman

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:23943505

3. What server: Minigames

4. About what time: Yesterday

5. PROOF: http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/521595474e41a.png

6. Please tell us about the incident Was in minigames enjoying myself, there were quite a few people in the server due to the jailbreak server being down and Hunterman decided to slap everyone to be funny. I didn't care too much on the first one but then he did it again and then started slapping individual people. Multiple people died and not everyone agreed he should do it. I had 2 other screenshots but was only able to upload this one.

post-14149-0-79148000-1377144759_thumb.png

1. Your proof shows no one complaining except an admin saying ABUSE and admins always yell abuse.

2. You dont have a demo of me slapping twice killing people.

3. The map was smash cannons so the suicides were from people falling after getting hit.

• Like 1

You shouldn't be slapping each other for no reason, and you definitely shouldn't slap a whole team.

Like it says in the css admin guide here, the only time you should slap someone is if they are stuck, glitched somewhere, or if it's a pirate day (jailbreak).

Understood?