Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Hg] _Impakt - Favoritism

Mike Henderson

1. Abuser name: Meek Mill aka [HG] _iMPAKT

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:53472129

3. What server: Garrys Mod PERP server

4. About what time: 23 august is the date of the incident, not sure about the time though.

5. PROOF:

btAnq3E.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident

SWAT raiding Killjoy and confiscating his illegal stuff lead him into turning the OOC chat into a ragefest. He was basically blackmailing, typing with caps in OOC, and disrespecting my org member.

What does Meek do? Eh STOP WRITING IN CAPS /boom over.

What does Killjoy do? Continues writing in caps, blackmails, disrespects and doesn't get kicked.

He basically protects his org members, day in and day out, I've expected him to deal with issues like this but he never does so that's when I decided to take a picture of a recent incident which was a pretty obvious one. It's right there in front of you, he's protecting his own org member. If you've wondered why all HCR members have a bad attitude here's your answer. A bad leader, and moderator. He's a bad example for not only his members but every single player on the server. He rages, he swears, he ignores incidents caused by his own org members and nothing is being done about it.

Hey Meek, you have the demo of the incident today where Killjoy randomly shot Alex when he was outside your property, I went in your property with my car to talk to Killjoy (didn't leave my car or pose a thread) only to get killed right at the spot. Show it here if you may. Let everybody know that you protect your org members. Be a man.

I'm just tired of this BS with all the mods protecting their org members. It's just an unfair advantage for us with orgs that has no moderators in them.

On a side note: This guy probably befriended every DA before going for mod. It's basically why he keeps doing shit and gets away with it. Nobody wants do anything about him being unfair as a moderator.

Edited by Mike Henderson