Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Needz The Helpz

asminecraftpodcast

I have been searching around for ages for a way to get the Humble Bundle.

I love the idea of giving money to charity and getting games in reward, in fact I created a paypal just for this purpose.

Unfortunately, I don't have a credit card, bank account, or billing capability to take care of getting money.

So basically, I have a paypal account with no money in it.

I still really want the humble bundle, so I want to trade somebody some of my numerous steam games in my library for paypal cash.

I not only have steam games up for sale, but I have some other in-game items if you want those kinds of things, but I don't have unusuals, so don't ask for em.

I really want to get that humble bundle and if anyone has spare cash to trade for some decent games, your help would really make my day.

Sincerely,

[HG] Eagle_Bacon of the Gmod Division

Go to a local 7 eleven and go to the cards section. Buy a prepaid credit card (I usually go with $25 american express as stuff like visa go $35 the lowest.). They do charge $4.50 activation fee (not sure about visa, but for american express I know they do). After that just go home and use it. Don't worry if it gets denied, it might take a few hours to successfully activate so just wait a bit.

Easiest way I know if you don't have bank account, credit card, or anything for that matter.