Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bad Manner Superthread!

envisioN .

This thread is for all you Starcraft players to post the BM that you receive in your friendly, neighborhood ladder!

One rule: DO NOT POST YOUR OWN BM

I'll start us off with a few of my own!

[spoiler=BM #1]

5at5C.jpg?1

VVZ7s.jpg

Rolled random vs Protoss. My scouting drone barely spots a proxy pylon in my base, so I pull 3 drones to kill the pylon and 2 to kill the probe, and he leaves shortly. Then he accuses me of map hacking and refuses to watch the replay. Oh, and he went cross map to my base without checking the other bases. I found it funny that a possible map hacker accused me of map hacking so readily

[spoiler=BM #2]

BsucL.jpg

ZvZ on Daybreak, he gasless fast expands, getting 5 spine crawlers and 4 queens in response to my ling/bling pressure. I have my 3rd saturated by the time his finishes. I then kill his third and discover he has rushed to ling infestor broodlord with no upgrades until the 19 minute mark on 3 base behind spine crawlers. I remax on Hydra Corruptor Infestor, kill him and get this.

[spoiler=BM #3]

pimey6q.jpg

ZvP on Akilon Wastes. He gateway expands at his natural and chronos out 2 zealots and a stalker, which kills a queen, 2 drones, and a lot of lings. I drone hard off my 3 bases and go up to Roach/Hydra/Swarm Host while he takes a 3rd. My swarm hosts kill his 3rd base and I kill his army once I get vipers to abduct his collosus. As I am killing his base he drops this on me.

Got a new one!

QNZo8hV.jpg

ZvZ on Akilon Wastes. He tells me he has Akilon veto'd at the start of the game, so he's not happy that he has to play it. I go mutas and shut down his +1 roach push, and he drops this just before leaving. I hope he doesn't do it!

How do you feel..... you made someone commit suicide.

Got a new one!

QNZo8hV.jpg

ZvZ on Akilon Wastes. He tells me he has Akilon veto'd at the start of the game, so he's not happy that he has to play it. I go mutas and shut down his +1 roach push, and he drops this just before leaving. I hope he doesn't do it!

LMFAO!!!!!! THATS HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA