Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

Howdy

1. Your in-game name: Last night when I was playing on your server it was Trojan Condom.

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak - 72.88.213.138:27010

3. The Banning admin: Not sure but Staff is the last listed.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:1817232

5. Reason for ban: No idea.

I am very confused. According to your banlist it says I was perma banned in June, yet I have been playing on the jailbreak server every day these past 2 months. I only have one steam ID as well, which is why I am confused because I logged on today to play and now it says I'm banned. There is no ban recorded on your ban list that says I was banned yesterday as well (because last I played was yesterday), and I certainly wasn't causing any trouble. I don't recall doing anything that deserves such a ban, I know everyone makes the mistake of the occasional freekill but that's because everyone spams mics and it's hard to understand lead ct. Anyways, I would love it if this ban was lifted; I do play by the rules whenever I'm on your server and I respect your admins. Thank you.

One more thing, I realize on your ban list it shows I have a few temporary bans...the dates on those are all around the same time, which is when I was first introduced to jailbreak and was learning the lingo of all the little tricky orders lead ct gives out.

Edited by PitBull.

Hmm usually I only free kill then disconnect when I'm super pissed from being freekilled by that same person. And herbaltea has no room to talk. He's freekilled as well and if I knew he was gonna be a hypocrit about stuff like this then I would've taken SS's of him too.

Anyways, do what you will because it's your server...I just really don't think that I deserve a perma-ban. Perhaps lighten up the punish plz? I'm really not an instigator nor do I enjoy freekilling but sometimes when you get freekilled to the point of frustration you seek revenge. I'm sure everyone's been down that alley. Thank you again.

You don't revenge in Jailbreak server that way. If you were freekilled, you should have taken SS or Demo of whoever freekilled you so that staffs/councils could punish that freekillers. But once you took a revenge by freekilling, it made you a freekiller too. Don't trust anyone in failbreak,

I understand and I am sorry, but I can honestly say that we all have freekilled at some point and not everyone is perma banned. Some do it for no reason at all because they are jerks. I don't ruin someone's fun for no reason, instead I had a reason behind my frustration which was caused by someone ruining my fun. If I figured herbal would have taken the game so seriously as to get me perma-banned then I definately would have reconsidered my action.

I know I did wrong and I appologize and I guess I won't take this game as lightly as I have before. If you lighten up the punishment I will be greatful and show it from here on out by doing the right thing next time, which is taking SS's instead of taking revenge.

• 4 weeks later...
Still investigating for over a month now?

Can you please just unban me, thank you.

I doubt anyone cared enough to keep "investigating".

Once you made the comment that you freekill and then leave when you are irritated.

That was enough for me to look the other way and not care any more.

cool, everyone has free killed before. EVERYONE. is everyone banned? nope.

it's just upsetting to know that i'm human, i made a mistake and gave my logical reasons for my actions then appologized, and then have been waiting patiently for over a month and i get such an egotistical response such as yours. It's so hypocritical too knowing that you are human and make mistakes as well, plus who are you to judge what is important enough to look at and what isn't. Not just you, but everyone that is suppose to handle the unban requests. Like get over yourselves. Usually when you have a job you don't decide for yourself which parts of the job are important and leave out the rest. You do the job whether you like it or not.

let me respond for you:

like OMGDZ u spoke some truth, u is never playn on our surverz agin! im not ready to get over myself yet so u is ban!

secondary response:

(quoted comment above) with ^^ symbols.

very original huh? plz indulge me with something decent when or if you respond.

There was no ego in the comment, merely stating my viewpoint.

Someone freekilling is a "human mistake". Someone freekilling before they leave the server, is a prick.

We have the ability to make our own judgement calls.

You probably shouldn't still be banned, but maybe you should be t-listed instead.

But at the same time, freekilling and leaving is somthing that is so lame that we can decide to just keep you gone forever.

Maybe if you donate to the server, we will see how bad you want to play.

And maybe you can be trusted. $5 will do the trick.

There was no ego in the comment, merely stating my viewpoint.

Someone freekilling is a "human mistake". Someone freekilling before they leave the server, is a prick.

We have the ability to make our own judgement calls.

You probably shouldn't still be banned, but maybe you should be t-listed instead.

But at the same time, freekilling and leaving is somthing that is so lame that we can decide to just keep you gone forever.

Maybe if you donate to the server, we will see how bad you want to play.

And maybe you can be trusted. $5 will do the trick.

Vand, you make me laugh at my computer screen quite often. :)

Vand, you make me laugh at my computer screen quite often. :)

lol

Its not about the money, its about the gesture.

Anyone can say they are sorry and they won't do it again.

It is only $5, so he might pay it and still prick out.

That will be okay, because the $5 was the cost of labor to ban him again.

Actually I think leaving the server was probably the better of the choices. If I would have stayed on I probably still would have been upset at all the freekilling that was happening to me and I would have probably freekilled more. Freekilling and then leaving so I can get my mind off the game is understandable. And no I don't pay people money for poor service.