Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help! Bluescreen Of Death!!

Dode

Alright guys I need some advice! I have gotten the blue screen of death 5 times now! Twice was while playing csgo other 2 was while browsing on the internet and once right after i booted up the computer. I have done a system restore to some time in August and it dodnt work I tried cleaning out the insides of the computer and it didnt work so do you guys have any suggestions on what I can do?

• Executive Council

Sonic's tutorial is Windows XP only, from Vista on, you press F8 on startup and select "Disable automatic restart on system failure", from there you continue until your computer bluescreens, get the code, and any message it gives you. The more the better, as BSOD's can be cause by a huge range of things.

Try boosting your paged pool memory size... That might be causing the blue screen in CSGO. Just type in Google "Paged pool memory low" and follow the instructions from FPSbanana or some other web page. Remember that decimal is totally the same as hexidemical, both are expressed with diff numbers, but you'll undertstand what I mean when you reach a certain tutorial. :)

Edited by Comic King