Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Forming A Couple Tf2 Scrim/pug Teams

cronic

I would like to see if any hg or HG members want to start playing together and trying to form a couple of good teams and go out and start playing other clans more. So if this is something that interest you. Let us know your main class you like to play and 2nd class you would play. Let us know weather you like payload/capture point, etc. Let see if we cant get more active in TF2.

Wow this sucks no views and no post...HMMMM...I think we need a server that we could hold PUG's in (Pick up game) for all who don't know how a PUG works. Here goes. We get people to populate the server and when there's enough players we all spec and pick teams. Then we would separate ourselves in Team speak per team and go at it. We used to do a lot of this in SOF2 and Call of Duty. If steam announcements go out we could have a pretty good turn out. I see less and less HG TF2 players, I know the game is old and kids have school, but now the game is free to play I think, I know more and more people are starting to play. Just a thought! Just want to start playing more with daily active players.