Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Games Should I Get?

Silly

Euro Truck simulator seems interesting from the point of view that driving across europe is actually pretty cool, but as far as I know, it's single player, and can draw in a lot of your time, with it getting frustrating very easy. The places you see are really cool, but it is still a game, and there isn't that much of a *fun* factor to it. As well as the fact that Euro Truck simulator 2 just came out, I would say if you have money lying around, and a bit of time, sure.

I'm not sure about L.A.Noire.

I would say Payday 2, cause it's a newly released game and from what I've heard you can expect content to be added. Quite a few people play it, in HG and probably irl too so you're probably always gonna have someone to play with. Despite the attraction of driving around Europe, I think robbing banks is cooler. So yea, I'd say this one.