Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed .dode/cletus Abuse Report

Mr. Sandman

1. Abuser name: .Dode / Cletus

2. Their Steam Id: 0:49225099 / 1:58728677

3. What server: [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL | Hats

4. About what time: 6:45 PM pst

5. PROOF: Screenshots attached

post-20415-0-91147700-1380247153_thumb.jpg

post-20415-0-77471600-1380247156_thumb.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:.

Not even cells open yet and The admin in question began abusing slap, on another admin. Both admins partaking in the abusive actions. Ludaniel will post more screenshots. I just wanted to make the report, because ludaniel was too lazy to make it.

I was indeed slapping him. We were just messing around and from what I read in the What is Abuse thread. It did not a) Impact the whole server and we did not do this to reach places that are normally not reachable. c) put anyone at an advantage/disadvantage d) Impact anyone's gameplay besides us but we were both fine with it, just for fun.

It was some type of abuse of admin powers but did not affect anyone in any bad way.

Will not happen again

Edited by .Dode

If you actually read the Admin Training Guide For Jailbreak Server you would see the part where it says:

!slap

sm_slap

sm_slap playername damage

To slap a player, if you dont put damage default amount it 0.

Only use this command if a player is stuck somewhere.

And only on pirate days or something similar.

I don't see that it says you can slap each other because you are bored and want to mess around.

• Like 1