Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Lsd Abuse

Kaspa

1. Abuser name: LSD Sexylies

2. Their Steam Id: 0:32820484

3. What server: Jailbreak CS:S

4. About what time: 7:30 CT

5. PROOF: attached

6. Please tell us about the incident: I had slain barryshark earlier on for freekilling. He was also slain by console for freekilling without lead and then slain by lulzycat before I tlocked him. Then as soon as I tlock him, lsd unlocks him.

When I asked him why he told me it was slay>tlock>tlist. After I explained that I had slain him before and that console had as well, he pms me to tell me that he's an advisor so he knows what he's doing.

Normally I wouldn't care enough to post a report, but it sets me off when I hear someone say "I'm a trusted admin so I know more than you and I'm never wrong." I don't care if you change gravity during rounds or freeze people or drug them. But don't pull that "I'm better than you cause I'm in leadership" card.

post-20675-0-67063500-1381712520_thumb.png

he pms me to tell me that he's an advisor

I pmed you and told you, to the best of my memory, "hey you know that im an advisor right?" I didn't want you to think a paid admin was undoing another paid admin's decision.

"I'm a trusted admin so I know more than you and I'm never wrong."

Who said this? I've never said this. And I hope this isn't what you got out of my pm in-game. I just undid your tlock because I found it unjust for what he did.

to tell me that he's an advisor
"hey you know that im an advisor right?"

I don't get what the difference is. You have the [A] tag in your name. I can tell you're an advisor. But he freekilled several times. I'm really trying my best to follow the template now and slay>tlock>tlist but I still get told I'm wrong.

And I didn't take screenshots of those. It's not abuse to pm so I didn't think that I should take pictures of it. If it'd make you feel better I can edit that out of my original post. But it's still the reason why I made the report.

Edited by xafizzle

Talked to LSD. Was a misunderstanding. He knows to now talk to the admin before undoing an tlock.

Xafizzle - Before you start posting quotes about what was said, please just offer a screen shot so its not a he said she said kinda thing.

But for the tlock it was justified.

Reviewed.