Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Monetary Reimbursement After Server Crash?

Jimbo Chambers

ANY items out during a server crash (plants/props/etc) go to your bank, and the money from property owned goes to your wallet. You havent lost anything if the server crashed. However , if you crashed client-side, then yes you did lose those items and money. However if its a client-side crash, thats not the responsibility of HG.

Im not sure if you can even ask or who i should ask but recently the server has been crashing at the right moment for me to lose a lot of cash.

ive probably lost 35k over the last few days. Any way to ask for reimbursement or am i just screwed?

Thanks,

Jimbo

(NerdHelpDesk)

As Smitty said, usually if its a global crash and it affects others drastically, it might be returned, but if it's client-side, you might of lost that cash. You can always come in Teamspeak and speak with the GMOD division advisor to find out more information if it was that much of a loss, perhaps they can help you out more.