Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Taking A Pledge Not To Raid New Players!

Skurnicki

Hey guys,

Im sure we have all noticed that the server is dying.

Many know the reason is the larger orgs (ei. High class, Greco family, Blessings) are raiding new players over and over and over again. Its getting to the point where new people are saying " f this im done!"

We all play everyday cuz we love the server and who we play with.

I really think that we should lay off the new people and the new orgs for while. and instead of raiding and being total douche bags to noobs, we help and explain and show them how to play.

I think by basing with new players and orgs, showing them how to build better bases and how to grow will make the game more fun and it will get the server more populated world wide. (warn noobs what trust raiding is and what happens if they do it.

Im not asking to give an arm and a leg, but 5 seeds and pots is less then 5000 perp cash and all of us experienced players no that's not shit to shell out.

that includes more basing, im tired of seeing people just raiding and not basing anymore then logging off when they get done. How are the newer players gonna learn how to raid if theres no one to raid? they wont. they will just say this game is dumb and quit.

If you love raiding so much (and we all do) invite noobs to raid with you. My org loves getting raid when we base.

Ive requested this to all of my org members to do, and for the sake of the server please to this too. lets make it fun like the old days.

Thanks guys for reading,

~~Skurnicki (Steven Greco)

• Like 2

I want to get money so I can help the new players and I do when I see them. I grow with them for a while and defend them for a while. Its satisfying helping the new people cause its fun and interesting teaching people how to play the game. On the other hand I only raid the big orgs that know how to defend them self enough. I try to keep big people from beating the weak but I cant convince those not in the same org.

• Like 1

Whenever I do shit for a newby, he either

1) 47% chance he: Chums up with an douchebag and quits when his friend gets banned

2) 41% chance he: Becomes the douchebag and gets perma banned

3) 1% chance he: joins HG and becomes a dedicated member of the community

4) 1% chance he: plays on the server regularly

But yea, some kids don't get the hang of the fact that it's a game, and in the end you're playing it to have fun. Personally I find the most fun in seeing other people have a good time, which apparently is a sign of depression and a saddistic lifestyle.......

Whenever I do shit for a newby, he either

1) 47% chance he: Chums up with an douchebag and quits when his friend gets banned

2) 41% chance he: Becomes the douchebag and gets perma banned

3) 1% chance he: joins HG and becomes a dedicated member of the community

4) 1% chance he: plays on the server regularly

But yea, some kids don't get the hang of the fact that it's a game, and in the end you're playing it to have fun. Personally I find the most fun in seeing other people have a good time, which apparently is a sign of depression and a saddistic lifestyle.......

that adds up to 90% Edited by .Prime
  • Like 1

i kill new people all day, its part of the game if they quit because they die then they are not right for perp, and if they stick with it then theyll get better, You cannot baby players until they have a certain time played, because the truely new players to perp will still not know how to defend themselves.... what really makes people want to leave is the unfair advantage you guys create when raiding.. raiding one person with 30 people is not fun and it does make people rage quit

#orgcap

Edited by Cookie
  • Like 3

I'm actually pretty ashamed you guys play on our server. If this if your view toward new players you have lost my respect. Grow up a little and try to think of ways to better the server. Half you guys bitch about how the server doesn't have a large population and here's one of the reasons. Why don't you mature a bit and actually help out new people. You give HG a bad rep when people rage quit and never come back from something as simple as raiding new players.

• Like 1

I'm actually pretty ashamed you guys play on our server. If this if your view toward new players you have lost my respect. Grow up a little and try to think of ways to better the server. Half you guys bitch about how the server doesn't have a large population and here's one of the reasons. Why don't you mature a bit and actually help out new people. You give HG a bad rep when people rage quit and never come back from something as simple as raiding new players.

No one raids new people here , probably 1-2 people from a org does it , but raiding new people was off the limits for some people a long time ago

I do agree that if we baby new players, it can get to a point were they wont go far because they dont know how to defend, and once there "tutor" leaves, they get raided, have no skill and knowledge of what to do, die, and leave. However, giving new players something to defend themselfs with, some seeds and pots, and showing them the basics, is perfectly fine. Everything in moderation.

Well since it seems this is continuing to be a problem I will once again have to lock another thread due to drama. Raiding is apart of the game, whether you agree with it or not. You have a choice. Personally I would try to help new players to get them to come back to the server and eventually become a regular, but this is your choice so we do not need to get into a heated argument about it.

• Like 4