Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cotest ban un-ban me pls

in-game name: Liquid

server- noob training facility office

banning admin- scout

steam id- STEAM_0:0:26186839

reason for ban- spamming chat i was playing around didnt realize people were taking it seriously and didnt notice one person said in chat box stop spamming, but im pretty sure this isnt the main reason why though but theres bun alot of talking that i hacked HG servers and i didnt i luv HG servers office noob training facility is the only server i play on and was the fisrt server i played on when i first got css, i also threatend to hack scouts computer because when i first met him he pissed em off by messing around with me and annoying the shit out of me i didnt mean to say i hack his computer i was just pissed off.

Edited by inferno(aka:liquid)
didnt follow procedure for unban request

No scout did not ban you i posted a ban report on you becuase you where going around threatening people that you where going to hack his/hers computer and it was multiple times you had told scout that not just one time, and spamming chat after you where told to stop lyds is a witness and i think you should not get unbanned