Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Dr.pepper Ts3 Unban

X7 sword

Hey guys, me your ol'dog pepper here. So while on Ts3 yesterday I made a REALLY dumb desicion to show a screamer link to a few channels (Me and my skype freind were talking about screamers and he dared me to share them to you, still I shouldnt have done it). So, On the channel I was on a admin came on and warned me to stop (his name was pickles and can confirm he did) but before I could respond and aggre to stop I was banned by another admin for: 8 hours reason [HAHAHHAHAH].

Im pretty sure I knew what he baned me beacase of those posts so I decided to take the punishment without comlaining.

1 day later: You are banned permanently. I feel as if I wasnt given a warning. I am extreamly sorry for what I did, but should be given another chance due to the confusion bettwen pickles and other admins. I hope to talk again on teamspeak and comunicate with freinds WITHOUT posting that link.

-THANKS Dr.pepper 10

:fistpump:

I feel as if I wasnt given a warning.

Oh, I am sorry i always forget to mention to people that they shouldn't be doing dumb shit. Guess it must have slipped my mind

• Like 1

Wow we give you one last chance thinking you changed and yet you do stupid shit like this? Shows how much you've changed.

I was never banned from teamspeak, only the servers. And sence I have came back to the servers I have been treated AWSOME! So from what I hear when im on the servers I dont get complaints from others anymore :)