Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Abuse

mfk2901

Not sure if this is abuse, but admins that can spawn microwaves are getting cts killed because of that.

First one was Nite, he spawned microwaves on a ct, ct got stuck where the ts were supposed to go, so he baited and got killed.

Second time LSD spawned microwaves on lead, lead was in front of vip cell and i had a gun there, lead was stuck so i was able to kill him pretty easily.

I dont know if this is abuse but it should stop, at least make a new law that microwaves should no be spawned on players, cauz they get stuck and killed each time.

Admins that can spawn microwaves are supposed to be good admins, not joke around admins, if they deserve such priviliges at least they shouldnt be abusing it and getting lead and players killed everytime. Wasnt sure where to make this post, i am not abuse reporting im just trying to make a new law for those admins.

Edited by mfk2901

First off I was spawning microwaves because someone asked for it. He ran into the spawn point. My fault if he got in the way. The kid wasn't punished for "baiting". Secondly you're pissed off at the fact that I killed you every round. I told you to stfu and play the game because I wasn't arguing the fact that it was an accident. I told you to make an abuse report and you kept crying about it. Now I'll let you know that you've caused problems in the past before and if you want to nitpick everything I do, I'll make sure I'll do the same for you buddy.