Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Jajolt

1. Abuser name: jajolt

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:44428981

3. What server: HeLLsGamers.com | Trade Minecraft World | FastDL

4. About what time: 10:24pm PST

5. PROOF: http://hellsgamers.c...a9223a5d7f7016b

I went on the server , started playing and i used the jetpack command to fly around > i killed a few people , then someone asked me why i do this and i say for fun (which is why most of us play tf2 i believe). The person then asked how many kills i have on my strange weapon, i reply 26000 at which point jajolt accused me of "point farming" for free vip and kicked me . I then re entered the server and asked what rule did i break, he said "point farming" again which i denied and suggested this was admin abuse and following this i was banned. When i go to check out the bans on the hellsgamers site i notice he put down "annoying admin" as the reason for why i was banned. I was just asking about the rule so i know about it and not violate it in the future.

I did acknowledge i do not pay for vip but i was not trying to "farm" points, as it was this is about the first time in a week i log on to this server and if i was trying to farm points as "jajolt" said i would be on everyday.

I didn't ban you for point farming. I banned you for after the kick, instead of clearing things up with saying "I wasn't point farming, I was just having fun and typing random numbers in chat which did not have to do with my score." But instead you come back and try to provoke me and be a dick to me, and that led to the event of your ban. I also even said something among the lines of "I wouldn't keep doing that", and you continued to be a dick. Thus, you were banned.

As per the point farming, I'd say putting numbers in chat and just flying around one spawn killing anyone who comes out seems a little like point farming, would you not agree.

You also just provided proof against yourself, so, I guess I'll wait for dL+ now.

OK as far as I can tell from reading the complete chat logs is that Herbert was flying around spawncamping. Jolt called him out wrongly for something he didn't do. Then got kicked, came back and asked what he did.

With that said Jolt was in the wrong for banning you for Point Farming and you have been unbanned for that. However, Herbert you've been banned in the past for disrespecting our admins twice and this thread comes up. It seems like you would learn by now to just chill out when dealing with admins and calmly and rationally explain the situation.