Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A-jnin / Ninja

K!wi

1. Abuser name: A-jnin

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:12689698

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9:32 am(eastern)

5. PROOF: ninja.jpg

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Apparently we were playing "your mama jokes" and 2 people were called out. One of which was Jesus-hg-. But A-jnin decided to come out too so Owned (lead Ct) gave orders to end his life. When his life was ended, he slayed jesus and left as you see on the screenshot.

For sure a post count whore now...

anyway, i think your "admin power" is going wayy to your head....

If jesus wanted to come to the forums and post about it, he is very capable of doing that... doesent need you to do it for him...

I was speaking to ninja,he seen a freekiller, he said he slayed the wrong person, then left,

because he could be dealing with the hastle with people like you bitching at him...

also, if it was like 5 slays, thats abuse... 1 slay.. man, common.

If he wanted to abuse he would slay like a whole team...

For sure a post count whore now...

anyway, i think your "admin power" is going wayy to your head....

If jesus wanted to come to the forums and post about it, he is very capable of doing that... doesent need you to do it for him...

I was speaking to ninja,he seen a freekiller, he said he slayed the wrong person, then left,

because he could be dealing with the hastle with people like you bitching at him...

also, if it was like 5 slays, thats abuse... 1 slay.. man, common.

If he wanted to abuse he would slay like a whole team...

Qft.

bort says : IF AN ADMIN MUTES / SLAYS / KICKS / BANS YOU AND YOU THINK ITS UNFAIR, AND YOU WANT TO WHINE, DONT BOTHER POSTING IT.

But why would you post that herbal lol?

AND its not even you.

Jesus should be posting that if he tought it was unfair, not you.

Edited by Seboard