Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Sidarius Hq

Wiki

Abuser Name: [HG] Sidarius aQ

Steam ID:

• 1:13046290

Server: HGJB CSS

Time: Night (12:00am)

Proof:

*DEAD* *ҳ̸ҲWikiLinksҳ̸Ҳ {Я} : sid im surprised you took me inviting aq members so personally

Failed to load sound "doors/doorstop6.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

*DEAD* WeiSSeWolfen : FREEKILL

[HG JB] Totaliasim [Alaskans {Я}ebel] is Lead Guard!!!

[HG JB] Prisoners may type !fire to fire (costs 6 rep)

Totaliasim [Alaskans {Я}ebel] : !

Elixer suicided.

[HG JB] Elevated is a rebel for 33.9 seconds

Rubber-Tease MySwagBalls -ÏŸÃ- killed 🎃Flare🎃 with awp.

*DEAD* WeiSSeWolfen : FREEKILLER!

*DEAD* *ҳ̸ҲWikiLinksҳ̸Ҳ {Я} : that was kinda derpy coming from you

Achievements and stats disabled: sv_nostats is set.

-hg- Zerfalling [J] killed The Doctor with deagle.

**** POSSIBLE FREEKILL **** [-hg- Zerfalling [J]] killed NON-REBEL [The Doctor]

Player TSM Dyrus [STEAM_0:0:52354720] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

GhostFace Killa killed Elevated with awp.

Sausage McBigTits : LOL

[HG JB] *ҳ̸ҲWikiLinksҳ̸Ҳ {Я} was gagged by HG | Sidarius ºĄϘº for 3 rounds

[admin] *DEAD* HG | Sidarius ºĄϘº: !gag link 3

Rubber-Tease MySwagBalls -ÏŸÃ- killed Totaliasim [Alaskans {Я}ebel] with awp.

[HG JB] Lead Guard is Dead!!!

[HG JB] Guards: type !lead to compete for lead

Failed to load sound "doors/doorstop6.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

[admin] *DEAD* HG | Sidarius ºĄϘº: stop trolling dick.

Tell about Incident:

Surprising from such a good old school player here in JB. I think he just took it personally that I have recruited/attempted to recruit some fellas from aQ. Whats surprising is he is very disrespectful at times to other gangs, and so are many of his members. ( I take no offense at all what soever, it's all in good fun).

However he has not acted like this ever. I am only posting this abuse report, because I want to bring it to his attention, and saying your surprised is not trolling. I believe he slipped up a little bit, and abused his admin just a tiny bit, I do not believe any action should be taken against Sid, as he's usually one of the few good admins paying attention and taking care of the server.

Just don't gag people for chatting, it's not disrespect to recruit from aQ, and it's not trolling to be surprised that you flamed me over it, otherwise your awesome thanks for being a great admin almost ALWAYS!

Edited by RedDevil6193
1:13046290

Wiki, this is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while, you have been trolling me and just about every other person on the server since you have started playing again. Every day you come on and talk shit, today you did more so than usual so after i asked you to stop several times, you were gagged. I would love for you to show me a time that I have been disrespectful, until then you should keep your comments to yourself and learn when to stop.

Wheres da proof at? You can't copy and paste console logs. ONLY we can! Take a SS next time, aBROham Lincoln.

And for you Sid. You're just plain gay, BRoseph Stalin. But you're my gay.

Edit: no proof, locking.

Edited by RedDevil6193
  • Like 14