Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Admin Abuse

sharkyscape

1. Abuser name: HG | Delink [A]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33211584

3. What server: CSS Jailbreak

4. About what time: 3:45

5. PROOF: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=192933506

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=192935779

Damage Taken from "inurton" - 456 in 1 hit

**** POSSIBLE FREEKILL **** [inurton] killed NON-REBEL [sharkyscape]

[VIP] Don Bigpock HmD: !buy

[rep:54674] *DEAD* keppler [J]: way to bait buddy

We$Ley_Sn!per$ HmD : si muy loco

*DEAD* Sharkyscape : fk

*DEAD* Sharkyscape : slay

Cheese killed Shabooty ºĄϘº with m4a1.

[rep:54674] *DEAD* keppler [J]: cool guy.

Player Shabooty ºĄϘº [STEAM_0:1:37741229] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

Wolfman suicided.

-hg- Gramps killed Haƞƞo with ak47.

**** POSSIBLE FREEKILL **** [-hg- Gramps] killed NON-REBEL [Haƞƞo]

SteelxBullet : !fire

[HG JB] SteelxBullet voted to fire [HG] iShootCats [J]

Player yanks914 [STEAM_0:0:8289029] connected

yanks914 connected.

[VIP] *DEAD* -hg- Lémurian [H]: ishootspanishcats

*DEAD* Sharkyscape : **** POSSIBLE FREEKILL **** [inurton] killed NON-REBEL [sharkyscape][

*DEAD* Sharkyscape : **** POSSIBLE FREEKILL **** [inurton] killed NON-REBEL [sharkyscape][

*DEAD* Haƞƞo : wtf

[admin] *DEAD* HG | Delink [A]: Well then they didnt read the admin abuse

[HG JB] Sharkyscape was gagged by HG | Delink [A] for 1 rounds

[admin] *DEAD* HG | Delink [A]: !gag shark

[HG JB] -hg- Left(4)bread ºĄϘº is a rebel for 20.0 seconds

Player [HG] lsd SexyLies [A] [STEAM_0:0:32820484] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

[admin] *DEAD* HG | Delink [A]: sttop spamming

6. Please tell us about the incident

I was freekilled by inurton and if i fk delink slays me instantly i said fk fk fk just like above and he ended up gagging me and he never slayed the guy that killed me even though i even posted that the guy fked me i was at the bottom of cell stairs like everyone else was and i was just standing there didnt have a gun or anything and i got killed well after this happened i said "Sharkyscape : delink is a bitch i get fked and he gags me and doesnt slay admin abusing fa****"

after that i got kicked not once but twice from the server i get kicked i log back on i get kicked again this isnt the only time he has done this earlier today i dont have any proof of this but he slayed me because i killed him while he was red and he said i fked him

He's doing this because i called him a freekiller earlier because he did freekill someone he not only slayed me once but he also slayed me the round after that i tried getting him on recording slaying me but he didnt slay me after the 2nd time so i had no proof

Edited by sharkyscape

You were gagged for spamming the chat, after being warned, thats why you were gagged.

You were kicked for disrespect, didnt know buk lau had kicked u already, thats why you were kicked twice (My apologies)

You were also kicked for racism.

And you were slayed for gunplanting guns without bullets.

Gunplanting a gun with no ammo in it is still gunplanting. Admins have no way of knowing if there is ammo in it or not.

this isnt the only time he has done this earlier today i dont have any proof of this but he slayed me because i killed him while he was red and he said i fked him

I dont recall this since i havnt played T today, proof. You might be mad, but dont make up shit!

• Like 1

You were gagged for spamming the chat, after being warned, thats why you were gagged.

You were kicked for disrespect, didnt know buk lau had kicked u already, thats why you were kicked twice (My apologies)

You were also kicked for racism.

And you were slayed for gunplanting guns without bullets.

I dont recall this since i havnt played T today, proof. You might be mad, but dont make up shit!

ur an idiot on the gunplanting part the awp that i "gunplanted" was 1 of the awps u get from the vending machine that u cant even pick up people even said that but ur too retarded to listen to people

and the "racism" was a song i was playing that said "n----a" i know a lot of people that say that and ik a lot of black people that dont care if people say that n----er is the racist word

Edited by sharkyscape

ur an idiot on the gunplanting part the awp that i "gunplanted" was 1 of the awps u get from the vending machine that u cant even pick up people even said that but ur too retarded to listen to people

and the "racism" was a song i was playing that said "n----a" i know a lot of people that say that and ik a lot of black people that dont care if people say that n----er is the racist word

Gunplanting a gun with no ammo in it is still gunplanting. Admins have no way of knowing if there is ammo in it or not.

I only saw u shooting an awp toward the t's.

You're not smart. Not abuse. Don't spam. Don't be disrespectful. And don't play anything with racist songs. Delink loves to swallow but you do not see him posting pictures of it. Read the rules and if you do not like it then you are free to go play on another server.

As for you delink., you're a bitch. My bitch that is.

Also we don't accept steam profile links and console copy and paste.

• Like 7