Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Heisenberg -Ϟð- | 0:29916151

SmellyPenguin

Abuser name: Heisenberg -ÏŸÃ-

Their Steam Id: 0:29916151

What server: CS:S JailBreak

About what time: 1 AM - 11/7/13

PROOF:

5bOJt.jpg

5bOJo.jpg

5bOJh.jpg

5bOJc.jpg

Please tell us about the incident: There was no lead and Ts were rebelling. Heisenburg was in vents and popped up in armory right as a CT look lead. I was trying to kill Heisenburg regardless of whether there was a lead or not since he was in armory, and managed to do so after a CT look lead. He then slayed me for freekilling, saying he was not a rebel as he was not red and was starting to run to big cage (lead orders). We then argued for a bit (excuse my profanity/harassment, was annoyed and tired at the time) and eventually dropped the matter.

Hello Archer,

SmellyPenguin's description was fairly accurate. I was in the top of armory vents when a new CT picked up lead. He gave an order "All T's go directly to big cage and freeze upon arrival". As such, I popped up ran through armory, exited armory and was proceeding towards big cage. As I was following orders and running towards big cage, I was freekilled by SmellyPenguin. I slayed SmellyPenguin as I was following orders and was not red, so that was what I believe to be a freekill. We did have an argument following the incident, I wish that didn't happen so we could discuss here instead as this is obviously the better forum for discussion.

It's important to reiterate why I believe this to be a freekill. I was killed while OUTSIDE of armory (please see MOTD), not red, and following lead's orders.

Please correct me if I was wrong in my assessment of the freekill in this situation. Not trying to cause a stink here!

Thanks,

Heisenberg

Edited by Music

Hello Archer,

SmellyPenguin's description was fairly accurate. I was in the top of armory vents when a new CT picked up lead. He gave an order "All T's go directly to big cage and freeze upon arrival". As such, I popped up ran through armory, exited armory and was proceeding towards big cage. As I was following orders and running towards big cage, I was freekilled by SmellyPenguin. I slayed SmellyPenguin as I was following orders and was not red, so that was what I believe to be a freekill. We did have an argument following the incident, I wish that didn't happen so we could discuss here instead as this is obviously the better forum for discussion.

It's important to reiterate why I believe this to be a freekill. I was killed while OUTSIDE of armory (please see MOTD), not red, and following lead's orders.

Please correct me if I was wrong in my assessment of the freekill in this situation. Not trying to cause a stink here!

Thanks,

Heisenberg

I think you were right in front of armory when I killed you. Think I have a demo...give me few minutes