Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Crashes Only On Hells Gamers Servers?

Crackdaddy

I can play on any map anywhere else and not had any problems with random crashes, but I crash regularly on the HG servers. (Icy world and crackhouse) Crashes with No error message, just boots me completely out of CSS. Often happens right at the Pick Team Screen.

Another thing that may be relevant is HG servers are the only servers where I some of the Skins are just BIG RED ERROR messages when I do play.

This is what I've done thus far.

Deleted clientregistry.blob

Deleted all local CS:S content and reinstalled CS:S

Re-downloaded the maps above.

Updated My video Driver.

Turned off my Anti Virus.

Tested My Video card with FurMark, Passed the 15 min benchmark without a hitch, (much more intensive than CS:S)

Updated Windows.

I got a new video card, but I'm pretty sure after benching it with furmark, its not the culprit.

I'm not having any problems running anything else, pc runs 24/7 using it as a media server at night, plays newer titles with ease, etc. Just the HG maps are showing this trend. Any suggestions?

I do have my video settings maxed out completely, and still get 230 FPS on the CSS video benchmarking software. I'm up for any suggestions at this point.

Any ideas why its just doing it on these HG maps? I can play for hours at a time on dust 2, italy, office on other servers with no problems. but its just these maps at these servers that often wont even let me load the maps, It will at times, but only after retrying 3-4 times.

http://i854.photobuc...zps58f0fa6f.jpg

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Biostar A770E3 Motherboard

Phenom II @3.5 ghz

Antec 620 watt PSU

Radeon HD 6850 video card.

16 gigs of Rip Jaw Memory.

OCZ 60 gb SSD

1 TB SpinPoint F1

3 TB Western Digital

2 TB Spinpoint F3

Edited by Crackdaddy