Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Dlc Now Available For Agarest: Generations Of War

Brick Tamland

Agarest: Generations of War has 5 new DLC packs now available on Steam!

Ultimate Equipment Pack - contains 1 Zefalon, 1 Rod of Omniscience, 1 Wind of Carillon, and 1 Dragon Frame. Someone might've said you can refer to youself as a first-rate hero only after you're able to wear them all without losing your composure, so keep that in mind.

Playful Cat Pack - contains 1 Legendary Cat's Paw, 1 Sigil Wing, 1 Hiyokomaki, and 1 Demon Frame. Meow! Meow! Meoooow! I love cats... Really. I love it when they toy with me...

Rebellious Pack- contains 1 Holy Spear Haken Meteor, 1 Rebellion, 1 Core Elemental, and 1 Aegis. It's such bad-ass equipment!

Additional-PP Pack 2- This will increase your PP by 10,000! PP are shared points for your entire party and can be used to increase anyone's stats. It's up to you whether to assign them equally or spoil certain members by giving them more points.

Unlock Gallery- Purchase this to unlock the gallery right away. Please keep in mind though that you can also unlock everything yourself by playing the game. This just unlocks everything in the gallery right away.

Unlock Voices- Purchase this to unlock all of the bonus voices. It won't unlock the profiles, though. Please keep in mind though that you can also unlock everything yourself by playing the game. This just unlocks all the bonus voices right away.

capsule_467x181.jpg

View the full article