Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I won CEVO....In Jailbreak (Admin abuse)

owned

1. Abuser name: I won CEVO....In Jailbreak

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:6066545

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:40pm (GMT+1)

5. PROOF: iwoncevo.th.jpg

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

round about 4 ts were still left and I won CEVO....In Jailbreak called last ct. he went to vent and camped it.

so we all votekicked him. he was kicked and rejoined. then he said we are all in trouble and slayed us all.

its an total admin abuse and he should be removed from admin status.

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

round about 4 ts were still left and I won CEVO....In Jailbreak called last ct. he went to vent and camped it.

so we all votekicked him. he was kicked and rejoined. then he said we are all in trouble and slayed us all.

its an total admin abuse and he should be removed from admin status.

Wrong - I was in a LR with a t, he couldnt kill me in S4S so he shoot like 5 times and ran - I had 6 HP and went through vents to go to armory to go to infirm. so I can Heal. I heard him behind me, so I went up the ladder to lower knife place, and sat there for a few seconds, didnt hear him again, went to armory, to infirm. healed, got kicked.

He had no reason to slay anyone.

The HG Vets think they are suddenly better and above all other members of the clan, after numerous abuse reports from regular HG members this one can't be legitimately explained.

Admin temporarily removed.