Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Turnthepage

Smitty-173d

1. Abuser name: TurnThePage

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:26409290

3. What server: 24/7 Zombie Survival (gmod)

4. About what time: about 6:30 CST

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire...9gz24i1/TTP.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident : While Playing ZS i noticed TurnThePage Gagging anyone he deemed a "MicSpammer". There was no Mic Spam going on whatsoever. Basically if the player was a 5-10 year old or what ppl call a "squeaker" he'd gag them. A few people called him out on his abuse, and he said hes a "hired" admin. (these things i do not have in the demo, but can easily be found in the logs from OBJ_Dump - the map before my demo.)

In the demo you will see him gag numerous "squeakers" and say they were Mic Spamming, when none of them were.

Edited by Sharp Shooter
steam id

Yes, I did mute them because they were Squeakers, and that was a bad idea. But I came to enjoy the game, and pretty much everyone else on the server was complaining about them, and asking them to be quiet, but they just continued to scream into the microphone. I don't think this is worth a permaban, considering I've paid two months of gold, but I guess it's your decision.

The only reason I permabanned you was to get you to come reply to this. Second, squeaker or not you should not be gagging like that. They did nothing wrong in that demo, nothing. In the proof provided there was no screaming in fact one of my dAs even confronted you about it. I don't want to have to see your name pop up here again.

Reviewed. Unbanned.